(Difference between revisions)
(Redesigning HOWTO page)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
* How do you '''enable
* How do you '''enable XOrg acceleration''' inside XOrg7? Well, read on .. this article covers the whole story.
Revision as of 19:59, 18 February 2007
Here you will find several HOWTOs concerning specific software of hardware parts. If you think, you have anything useful to contribute then please go ahead and add whatever you deem necessary.
- No CD handy to install Lunar Linux? Don't despair! We've got it all covered. Read on!
- This HOWTO covers how to install Lunar Linux without a decent network connection available. Its tricky .. yet, possible.
- You want to install Lunar Linux directly on a software RAID created at install time? Go ahead and read the instructions.
- This guide covers all the quirks you will have to go through when upgrading from XOrg 6.x to XOrg 7.x. Also worth reading when you're installing XOrg7 on a new installation.
- How do you enable AIGLX XOrg acceleration inside XOrg7? Well, read on .. this article covers the whole story.
- This HOWTO explains how to connect and make use of your USB powered digital camera.
- This article explains how you can manipulate the way Lunar Linux handles devices at boot time using your favorite bootloader.