From Lunar Linux
Revision as of 00:00, 20 December 2008 by Engelsman
Here you will find several HOWTOs concerning specific software of hardware parts. If you think, you have anything useful to contribute then please go ahead and add whatever you deem necessary.
- No CD handy to install Lunar Linux? Don't despair! We've got it all covered. Read on!
- This HOWTO covers how to install Lunar Linux without a decent network connection available. Its tricky .. yet, possible.
- You want to install Lunar Linux directly on a software RAID created at install time? Go ahead and read the instructions.
- This guide covers all the quirks you will have to go through when upgrading from XOrg 6.x to XOrg 7.x. Also worth reading when you're installing XOrg7 on a new installation.
- This guide covers everything you need to know in order to install the ATI "fglrx" binary driver.
- How do you enable AIGLX XOrg acceleration inside XOrg7? This HOWTO shows the path. It also covers the installation of Beryl, a window manager that makes use of the AIGLX support.
- This HOWTO explains how to connect and make use of your USB powered digital camera.
- This article explains how you can manipulate the way Lunar Linux handles devices at boot time using your favorite bootloader.